The only way to make exercise part of your life is to build this into your everyday life. Many people go for a brisk walk, gentle jog or try an exercise class. Everyone is different, so you must choose something that you find enjoyable. As a fully pledged adult, you should try to get your heart rate up at least four to five times a week.
5 Top Tips:
1. Keep an accurate food diary
2. Set healthy and manageable goals
3. Ensure you make healthy choices within your routine
4. Be proud about your progress
5. Make a strong commitment towards lifelong changes