- Vitamin B6 is the vitamin needed by people who feel weak, irritated easily and have difficulty in sleeping.
- Potassium regulates blood pressure and reduces chances of high blood pressure and stroke.
- Potassium enables muscles to contract and expand smoothly during exercises. It reduces cramps.
- Potassium helps to rid fluid retention.
- Carbohydrate found in bananas contribute to the daily energy usage.
- Fiber in bananas help maintain healthy, regular bowel movements.
- Bananas are easy to digest.
- Bananas can be used to substitute sweets and candies because they taste great. It helps people with sugar cravings.
- Not only chocolates, but bananas too have serotonin and norepinephrine that helps elevate depression. It naturally improves your mood.
- Banana is the best fruit to eat after a 4km jog. As the body loses vitamins and minerals, 2 bananas is enough to replace the nutrients lost as well as replenishing energy.
- Bananas are the best solid food to introduce to infants. The fact is bananas contain 0% fat, is easy to digest and is not allergenic.
- Bananas are a natural hit with kids because of it’s taste. Moreover, children are growing all the time and they need the energy provided by bananas.
- Green tipped bananas are good to cook.
- Yellow bananas are best eaten raw.
- Brown specked bananas taste best when baked with bread, muffins or cookies.
- The riper the banana, the sweeter it is. Reason is the starch turns to sugar.
- Sliced bananas added into cereals, salads, yogurt, smoothies or shakes makes it taste even better.
- To preserve bananas, put them in the fridge. The peel will darken but the inside remains firm and delicious.
- To ripen bananas faster, put them a paper bag with an apple and a tomato.
Health and nutrition journal is an online community dedicated to healthy nutrition, health tips, news, fitness, wellness, lifestyle and lot more. Stay connected!
Powered by Blogger.
- Superfoods that save life
- Green apple and spinach smoothie
- Vitamin A
- The Antioxidant Revolution
- How to use herbs
- Reflexology - The feet are a mirror of health
- Honey is the best antibiotic
- Benefits of vinegar
- How to reduce water retention in the body?
- For the beauty that shines from the inside
- The healthiest oils in the world
- Raw food cleanse
- Sore throat home remedies
- Benefits of massage
- Medicinal Uses Of Spices/Herbs/Veggies/Fruits
- Health benefits of bananas
- Body cleanse
- Apricot mango smoothie
- Cleanse- Boosting Activities
- Face-lift cleanse
- 27 Medicinal Plants Worth Planting in Your Garden
- The truth about proteins
- How hormones affect the belly?
- Green split pea soup
- Jicama salad
- Meditate to achieve inner peace
- Why you can't lose weight?
- Ajowan essential oil
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a healthy and beauti...
- Flat belly in 5 minutes
- Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Ananas smoothie
- Cherry pastries
- Tuna and mango patties
- Strawberry jam
- Cold cucmber soup
- Asparagus soup
- Horse-bean, spinach and feta salad
- Healthy peas soup
- How to beat cellulite?
- Why is calcium so important?
- Myths vs. facts about back pain
- Rise up millet
- Citraberry smoothie
- Green Gandhi
- Strengthen your body in 3 minutes
- Good sleep, good day
- Liver detox
- Why does the body like a massage?
- Blend broth
- Blueberries - small berries with miraculous healin...
- Why is stretching important?
- Fat burns fat?
- Watermelon salad
- Green juice
- 3 spices for a flat stomach
- Is it possible to "undo" Type 2 Diabetes?
- Exercise to combat stress
- Foods that cause bloating
- Lemon water
- The Top Five Reasons for Kicking the Coffee Habit
- We are what we eat
- ▼ June (64)